Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:59 am

Paypal Donation account dry

Yo people,

The Paypal account has run dry again and the EU servers will go down by the 26th of this month if not enough money has been donated by then. Servers cost approximately 36,60 EUR a month. Unfortunately, the fact I am still a student and all that, I can't afford the entire sum myself. So please help and lets keep this baby rolling for another few years aye! :D

Also, I guess I should pardon myself for being so inactive lately. Real life has gotten extremely busy and as a matter of fact, I haven't been able to play a single game in weeks. This also means I can't manage the entire community on my own anymore, at least, not the way I used to / tried to. I can still check daily or once every few days to make sure the servers and the website are alright but that is pretty much it at this moment. So if there is interest for a new league or whatever, someone of you will need to step forward and take initiative. I am still 100% willing to support all of you the best I can but I can't take on the entire organisation anymore.

HighDive